Why should I send my child to Brishing Barn Nursery?
We understand how difficult it is choosing a Nursery for your child to attend. You want them to feel secure and at home, but you also need to know that they will be healthy and safe. Before opening our Nursery we undertook a great deal of research asking parents for their suggestions to help make our Nursery the best we possibly can:
- Beautiful Grade II Listed barn setting
- Open from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday, 51 weeks per year.
- Sessions available as half-days (mornings or afternoons) or full days
- 5 dedicated rooms for ages from 3 months up to 5 years, where children move on only when they are ready for the next stage, and are introduced gradually
- Free settling-in sessions to enable your child to meet their key person and new friends slowly and feel comfortable before your actual sessions commence.
- Secure and safe premises - including state-of-the art fingerprint door access system, full CCTV throughout the nursery and Nurserycam for you to log on and see your little one when you are at work or home using the new NurseryCam app for Android and IOS.
- Our own cook producing freshly cooked meals daily - and a healthy eating policy including offering the recommended 5 portions of fruit and vegetables every day. We have been awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5.
- High standards of health and hygiene including alcohol gel in every room, own bedding for little ones who sleep, washed daily, aprons and gloves for staff, sterilised 'dummy' containers and a separate milk fridge and preparation area for babies.
- Following the ‘Early Years Foundation Stage' framework.
- We run a 'Key Person' system where your child is cared for by their key person to enable continuity of care, and plan suitable activities according to children's developmental needs.
- Higher than required by Ofsted percentage of qualified staff.
- Half-covered play area with children's safety flooring for all-weather outdoor play
- Emphasis on parental involvement. Daily record books for children to take home, regular parents evenings and newsletters and an'Open Door' policy where parents are free to visit or telephone as often as they feel necessary to put their minds at ease.
- Fully Ofsted and KCC registered.
- All staff are Paediatric First Aid trained and alongside students, all are DBS checked.
This is only a selection of the reasons you should enrol your child in Brishing Barn Nursery. For even more, come along and visit us!
See you soon
The Brishing Barn Nursery Team x
Copyright 2011. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.